It’s been awhile since I’ve updated this blog! My intention is to “backfill” what I’ve missed, but in the meantime, Kaeden’s done so many new things and developed so many new interests that I thought I’d better write some of them down!
Tonight, he sat down in the bath again. He’d been standing in the tub for the last little while, refusing to sit down. Every night, he’s been getting some more plastic balls from his ball pit and adding them to his bath. Tonight, he basically filled his tub with them, and I guess he was happy with his work so he sat down to enjoy them.
Since coming back from Thailand, he’s been playing with baby doll Matilda a lot! Must have been the influence of 3-week-old Mia he met in Thailand. He wanted to pick up that little girl and give her kiss after kiss. Now he does that with the doll, carrying her around, putting her in and out of her high chair and putting her to sleep. He’s taken to saying, “Sleep” and learning to make the “Shhh…!” noise & gesture!
His other fascination lately is with pens that have caps. He can spend a good 10-20 minutes taking the cap off the pen and putting it back on!
Also, since Thailand, he’s learned to say, “Thank you!” in the cutest voice and also still-cute-but-will-most-likely-get-annoying, “No, no, no!”
He’s just a bundle of fun and makes me & Kris laugh all the time!

No comments:
Post a Comment