We’ve been Elbow for almost one week, and Little K’s just learning up a storm.
Grandma taught him to say, “Oooh” when he sees things he likes, so now he constantly puckers up his little lips and says, “Ah-oooh…”
Today, he woke up from his nap and really wanted some milk. Usually, he does his "Please" sign over and over again, but today, he actually added on the first sign I ever taught him - but it's the first time he's ever done it: the sign for "milk!" So here's a note to self - even if it LOOKS like he's not paying attention, he actually is!!
Also today, he learned to show off his muscles and say “Arrrrr!” when we ask him, “How strong is Kaeden?”
AND, the best thing he did today was when I left the room, and he yelled out, “Mama!!” I love it. He did it one more time, but won’t do it again. At least for tonight.

No comments:
Post a Comment