Someone whose name starts with a K and ends with an N didn’t sleep last night. He cried and cried and cried. We thought something was wrong, but when we brought him into bed with us, he laughed and crawled around, and generally had a blast. We don’t know what was up with him.
Today, he played with Henry and Riley, and then with AJ and Naomi, and of course, Harold the monkey. He seems in very good spirits despite his lack of sleep. His mother and father, however, feel slightly differently.
Luckily, the new thing today that makes him laugh is me saying, “Three.” Yep, that’s all it takes. I put more emphasis on the “th” part, but otherwise, it’s just me saying that word, and he cracks up. I like this new game. I don’t have to move and he just lays in my lap and laughs.

No comments:
Post a Comment