Sunday, October 25, 2009

Kaeden's First Solids

We don't know why Kaeden had a low-grade fever on Friday night, but in any case, he's back to his usual cheery self. Except for waking up two times a night for the last week or so. My guess is that he's ready for solids.

Unfortunately, I'm not. But we finally went out and bought a can of rice cereal. It was so ridiculously expensive, but the one that was 120 NT less had carrots in it for some reason. They had no other kind of rice cereal that was purely rice cereal.... sigh.

We also went into Dashe tonight, parked and walked around the village. Kaeden LOVES being in the Bjorn carrier. His eyes just flitted back and forth and back and forth at all the things and people around him. If I blocked his view, he would turn his head to try to look beside or past me. Definitely can't doubt that he belongs to us! :)



As for the solids... it was very unintentional. As we were waiting at the dumpling stand, I noticed a very tiny bug - fruit-fly-sized - around Kaeden's mouth. Before I knew it, his little hand had pushed the bug right into his mouth. I tried to swat at it - we don't know where it went, but it may have been our little darling's first solid food.


He also ended up playing (or more like, attacking) Matthias today... poor little guy was a little too loved!

No comments:

Post a Comment