At less than 5 months (actually at 4 months and 26 days), Kaeden began crawling. At first it was more of an army crawl - you know, with one arm on the ground and the other pulling his little legs forward. But as of October 8, at 5 months and 3 days, he began to crawl around on his knees and hands.
Monday, October 12, 2009
He's Crawling!
At less than 5 months (actually at 4 months and 26 days), Kaeden began crawling. At first it was more of an army crawl - you know, with one arm on the ground and the other pulling his little legs forward. But as of October 8, at 5 months and 3 days, he began to crawl around on his knees and hands.

1 comment:
I just want to say that I have the best daughter-in-law in the entire world!! Even though you are so far away you make us feel like we are able to watch him grow up!! He is so cute and adventurous, but I would say he comes by both of those naturally!!
I love you 3 so much!! Mom Gaylene
Post a Comment