Thursday, February 4, 2010

My Little Pawn…

I used Kaeden today. Yep. I used him to try to gain sympathy points while I tried to attempt the impossible Taiwan Driving Test. I failed, but I chalked it up to his cuteness that I got a free 45 minute driving lesson from the examiner afterwards.
The poor little guy got his 6 months shots today (yes, I’m a little late…), right after the driving test. He was such a brave guy, staring at the needle, and only crying for an instant.
He is so funny. Tonight, we gave him a rice cracker. They’re about 4 inches long, and hard. What does he do? Instead of his usual nibble, he’s now biting huge chunks and stuffing the entire thing into his mouth at once. And when they start falling out, both hands go to his face to stuff the pieces all back in.
Feb. 4

No comments:

Post a Comment