Monday, April 19, 2010

A Gaggle of Gals

Kris had his fourth-grade class come over this morning to our house for a waffle breakfast party. At the time, Kaeden was sleeping, but woke up before the party was over. I brought him out, and he was wide-eyed in shock for a very long time. I set him on the carpet, at which time a flock of girls surrounded him (there were at least 8 of them!). I don’t think he knew what to do! After about 15 minutes of this intense attention, Kaeden decided to get up and walk away. But little did he know that the group of girls would all be there to help him. It was hilarious watching him with his entourage. It was also a blessing to see how many kids just love him – even some of the boys were incredibly affectionate towards him!

April 19

No comments:

Post a Comment