Friday, December 18, 2009

My Little Workout Dude

436
438 Kaeden had a very busy day. We started off the morning with him going to chapel, where we saw a hilarious video Mark G. had made of Kris & several other teachers “elfing” themselves.
Then we came home and he played with Riley for a bit before taking his nap, and then we headed out to school once more for the staff Christmas party. The weather was VERY cold and Christmas-y feelling (about 15C)! Kaeden was all out of sorts, cause I think he wasn’t used to the cold and because I see another front tooth popping out. Soon he’ll have four teeth!
440
441We finally came home at about 3:30pm, and put Kaeden straight to bed. He woke up, rolled around for a bit, and then off to bed he went again cause he was Mr. Crabby.
Oh! I forgot – I’m pretty sure he gave me a kiss this morning!!! A wet slobbery mouth laid on my cheek for at least 5 seconds to make me think it was intentional.


No comments:

Post a Comment