Well, Kaeden had fun with it. I thought that since he had fed himself rice crackers, that he might be ready to have some finger food. So I mushed up a banana in a bowl and gave it to him. He proceeded to turn the bowl upside down and started licking the BOTTOM of it. In a move to avoid all the banana ending up him or the high chair, I dumped the banana mush onto his high chair tray. That was yet another mistake. None of the banana went into his mouth, but it sure went everywhere else! Lots of work for me = lots of fun for baby.
Kaeden also tried a Bartlett pear today. We put it into this food mesh thing, which he sucked and sucked and sucked on. It sounded very delicious. He’s growing up so fast!
He also learned to learn today, in a way. We have these plastic balls, and I showed him how to clink them together to make a cool sound. And then he copied me! Most of the time he missed and couldn’t make the balls come together, but he did try for at least a few seconds before getting distracted by something else.
No comments:
Post a Comment