Kaeden went to bed at 8pm last night. Then he woke up at 11:30pm, 3:30am, and decided he was fully awake at 6:30am. He had another helping of bananas and played for awhile before taking a 2 hour nap, allowing me to make pulled pork AND homemade rolls! Then we headed to the Ullstroms to help them pack.
He snoozed a bit there, but is now sitting on my lap as I type this, contentedly sucking on his frozen foot teether.
And two days ago, Kris discovered that a tooth has most definitely poked through – I’m hoping that’s why he’s a bit cranky today.
We’ve also finally decided to get him the H1N1 vaccine, only to call the clinic today to find out there’s at least a three week wait. Oh well.
K really wants to type so I’m going to let punch a few words in.
qh 67iooooooguvh vmvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvy

No comments:
Post a Comment