It was a busy day today - we spent the morning doing a workout video, which Dude got bored of very quickly. Then, we headed to Kasper & Mayah's house, where the boys had fun and fought together like siblings. After a yummy pizza lunch which Kasper & Dude made, we headed home for naps.
Then came supper, then a Halloween party at a neighbourhood church. Dude got a ton of candy, and had a dazed look on his face the entire time - not because of all the kids in costumes, but because he was focused on figuring out how to get a balloon that all the other kids seemed to have.
We came home, and played for a while, skyped with Auntie Tina, then I put him to bed. I did the usual bedtime routine. As I tucked him in, I expected him to say, "Sing me a song, mommy." Instead, he waved his hand at me, dismissing me, saying, "Go now, mommy."
I guess he was very tired.

No comments:
Post a Comment